You are being whisked off to an exotic land, where creativity, self-discovery and color abound. Your senses are enhanced and engaged in new sights, smells and tastes. You are free to let go of your inhibitions and express your true self with limitless possibilities…
Art Lounge on 101 announces our first ever Gypsy Caravan, with 3 special dates for you to do just that!
Each day will be filled with three different classes where you can create personalized gifts perfect for any occasion (especially Holiday gifting), or as a special treat to yourself. All three days will be different, so feel free to stop by each time… you never know what you’ll learn or who you’ll meet!
Festivities will take place from 9am to 9pm, and will also include outdoor activities that coincide with our “Gypsy Caravan” theme. We are planning on having card readers, henna artists, mandala rock painting, live music…the options are endless, so if you have have any recommendations or know of anyone interested in participating, let us know!
Choose your favorite classes and day… Come Make Art and Play!
Saturday, October 15, 2016:
- 9:00–12:00pm | Janis Reeser: Gypsy Journal
- 1:00–4:00pm | Linda Luisi: Pressed Flower Gift Cards and Gift Tags
- 6:00–9:00pm | A Big Surprise
Saturday, November 5, 2016:
- 9:00–1:00pm | Amanda Letscher: Indigo Fabric Dyeing
- 2:00–5:00pm | A Big Surprise
- 6:00–9:00pm | Paige Perkins: Succulent Pumpkins
Saturday, December 3, 2016:
- 10:00–1:00pm | A Big Surprise
- 2:00–5:00pm | Tami Zohar: Nuro-Felt Scarf Design
- 6:00–9:00pm | Diane Ziegler: Mosaic Picture Frames